"Like a young student of the Martial Arts seeking out his next sensai, I aim to cross many paths of those from who I can gain insights, knowledgee and skills. My art is Body Manipulation through more than manipulation of spinal joints. Understanding the human movement system is understanding body mechanical dysfunctions."-Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott Hernandez changed my life!

I met Scott three years ago; in that time I left my hometown of South Florida (Miami Beach & Boca Raton) to begin a journey in natural health and wellness, have lived in four different states, become a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, ran Scott's Chiropractic practice for two years, learned about Naturopathy with an amazing Naturopathic Medical Group, took a 17 day roadtrip throughout 15 different states, and have, with the help and guidance of Scott, made over my body.