"Like a young student of the Martial Arts seeking out his next sensai, I aim to cross many paths of those from who I can gain insights, knowledgee and skills. My art is Body Manipulation through more than manipulation of spinal joints. Understanding the human movement system is understanding body mechanical dysfunctions."-Dr. Scott

17 Day Road Trip Across America..This is what I saw!


To those who think that I have something against the "heavy set" in our society, I would like to defend myself by saying that I am a natural health care physican, "Chiropractor". I have witnessed first hand what "FAT" has done to my fellow Americans and others in the world. Like a respected Oncology researcher trying to discover the escapable cure for cancer, I too am trying each and every day to search for answers to help curve the average person's ill mindset of overindulgence and misinformation. On some days I say, why bother?, let them do whatever they want and mind your business. But then someone will sit across the desk from me during a consultation, look me in the eyes with pain and frustration, and plead with me to help them lose fat, get rid of the joint pains, and get their lives back. On a weekly basis, a client would report to me on their diets and I can't believe my ears..."13 diet cokes, 3 bags of buttered popcorn, a canister of pringles, and candy." Seriously, I am not making this up, just ask any good trainer or doctor. This is the truth, something that I think many Americans should start paying attention to. Fact: Look what has happened to the numbers in your personal state by going to:http://www.revolutionhealth.com/conditions/obesity/obesity-epidemic and scroll from 1991-2006. This is exactly what Liz and I saw on our road trip. It makes me sad because, although most of the friends I have had over the years have mocked me or laughed off my passion to help them, I know that they hurt and it effects almost every part of their lives. I wish America, the country in which I was so proud of being a native of, would take a stand against any and all advertisers that force feed "garbage food" to our children during their Saturday cartoons. Its hipocritical to see how fast people would rise in arms over a few magnets in toys, however feed their children toxic chemicals that 90% of us without a biochemistry degree can't even define. That is without mentioning the horrible amounts of sugar and fat in their average diets. I wish that one day in my lifetime we could again call this country..."The Strong and The Brave", instead of the fat and weak nation we've become. Let us fight a war for ourselves. Put the 300 Billion dollar obesity price tag into feeding the poor, not caring for the gluttened and greedy.