"Like a young student of the Martial Arts seeking out his next sensai, I aim to cross many paths of those from who I can gain insights, knowledgee and skills. My art is Body Manipulation through more than manipulation of spinal joints. Understanding the human movement system is understanding body mechanical dysfunctions."-Dr. Scott

"Mentors"

We all should have one or many mentors growing up. Growing up in the 70's-80's in my youth, I use to marvel at the compact power and speed of the legend..Bruce Lee. He was so firm in his belief in the control of his physical and mental well being. Besides the usuals like my parents, grandparents, and teachers, I believe the biggest personal motivater in fitness that I remember was Jack LaLanne. During those old broadcasts that would still come on from time to time in Black and White, I remember him saying (screaming).."Get UP and Get MOVING! Quit being Lazy! Get OFF THAT COUCH AND SQAUT..begin...1,2,3-30. As a fitness motivator, I have always tried to be a Jack LaLanne, however....I'm NOT!
I wish more young people out there would get back to reality and get out of the virtual reality. "Movement is the Answer to Obesity"-my feelings!
See video on you tube: "Obesity in Young Children"..she is right on the money!